Dear Parents and Caregivers,
COVID update Week 2 Term 1 8/02/2022
Below is a list of current guidelines and measures put in place by the Minister of Education and Training. We will do the best we can to update our school community on a regular basis. Ensure you are subscribed to our news on the website, keep an eye on our CONNECT school space as well as our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- We will minimise all face-to-face contact with parents and caregivers for parent meetings. All IEP and ITP sessions will be offered as phone conference calls or on MS Teams or WebEx.
- Senior school camp to Albany is postponed. We will send out further information as we receive it.
- All face to face events like whole school assemblies will be cancelled.
- Parents will be permitted on school sites for drop off and pick up in outdoor locations only. No entry into classrooms.
- Masks are still mandatory. Please send your child to school with an appropriate mask, as we have a limited school supply.
- If your child is unwell please do not come to school and follow protocols. If they become unwell at school, we will phone to arrange for you to pick them up.
- External providers are still allowed to visit the school and your child. Parent request forms and therapy schedules need to be returned and signed off by Admin before proceeding.
- WPL is still operating- students will need a vaccination certificate in order to attend most workplaces.
- Isolation is now 7 days, not 14 days.
Thank you for your cooperation- it is a rapidly changing environment but the safety and welfare of our students and staff are paramount.