If your child is eligible, they may travel to Cannington Community Education Support Centre (CCESC) with the School Bus Services provided by the Public Transport Authority. Apply online for this service before your child starts school at CCESC.

These buses have a driver and an education assistant to help the students travel from door to door. Parents are responsible for providing transport if a student’s residence is outside the bus zone. For more information visit the School Bus Services website

Students capable of traveling independently can access both train and bus routes within a short walking distance of both campuses. Use Transperth’s Journey Planner to plan your child’s journey.